In May 2020 Scott Brownrigg and The Learning Crowd hosted a virtual roundtable on how school design can support the health and wellbeing of pupils and teachers in the post-Covid world.
Chaired by Scott Brownrigg’s Director of Education, Ian Pratt the panel comprised:
• Helen Taylor, Director of Practice, Scott Brownrigg
• Sharon Wright, Senior Associate, The Learning Crowd
• Crawford Wright, Head of Design, Department for Education
• Hilary Macaulay, Executive Principal, Skinners’ Kent Academy Trust
• Bruce Glockling, Head of Regeneration, London Borough of Southwark
In the midst of an unprecedented experiment into digital remote learning and an opportunity to review education models and examination systems, the roundtable offered a moment to reflect on why school buildings matter.
Below you can read the written report surmising the key findings, and watch the recording.
You're looking for exceptional architecture. We're looking for exceptional projects. Let's start a conversationEnquire